There are two of us now...
Here we chronicle our struggles with the undead horde. We've learned to survive.
Our hope is that the information collected here will aid you in your survival as well.

Boom Bitch!

Monday, May 23, 2011

Zombie First-Aid?!

For what seemed hours we stared at each other. Still in shock from the scene on the street- this was just too much.

No one dared touch it. When he finally did reach for it, I screeched incomprehensible words of panic at him.

I sat there, unmoving like a statue. I couldn't even blink. Bodily functions like that, breathing even, were put on pause. Thoughts of life without him raced through my mind...there was simply no way I would go on with out him. My eyes moved to my rifle...crazy thoughts flooded my mind. Thoughts I pushed to the back of my mind...we had always promised each other we would keep going, no matter what. We wouldn't take the easy way out- we had promised each other...

I suddenly became aware of a voice yelling at me-demanding action, "Do you have a better idea, then?!".

What the hell are you supposed to do when infected Zombie bone shrapnel is lodged in your boyfriend's leg?

I'd had jobs in the past that required first-aid and CPR training, but since I never had to implement the skills we had been taught, I quickly forgot them. Besides, I don't remember being taught what to do in a Zombie apocalypse scenario. Would the basics apply here? And why the hell didn't it occur to us before to stock up on first-aid supplies?!

No comments:

Post a Comment