There are two of us now...
Here we chronicle our struggles with the undead horde. We've learned to survive.
Our hope is that the information collected here will aid you in your survival as well.

Boom Bitch!

Monday, March 21, 2011

Last night...

It was a late one...
I was up late again, I could of sworn they were outside of our door, perhaps I'm just imagining these sounds... I was looking about the walkway, trying to eye out any of the damn draggers, they nauseate me, gimping around on one broken and twisted foot. Disgusting monsters. We're living on the second floor, I've already removed one of the stairwells, leaving the other intact but barricaded,the ease of access the stairs provide is seeming less and less worth the risk, I find myself worrying more every night about those corpses crawling up those stairs to get us. I saw four of them while I was out there on the walkway, thankfully in light of a large moon the Gs were easy to spot, their skin bloated and stretched, shone brightly, nearly glowing in the open spaces of our parking lot. The four Walkers made their way out of the area rather quickly, unfortunately when I returned to bed I was unable to return to sleep, I just lay there for hours until the early morning, finally able to drift into unconsciousness after many hours of silence, no moaning or sounds of bodies dragging across the grass. I've got many things to do, we need to discuss the stair situation. it's going to be hazardous to remove the stairs, we'll attract a lot of attention, we need to find other survivors if we plan on living longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment