There are two of us now...
Here we chronicle our struggles with the undead horde. We've learned to survive.
Our hope is that the information collected here will aid you in your survival as well.

Boom Bitch!

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Travel Plans

We've had time to wait and decide, I've told Rika that we need a gun. I've already checked the stores around the apartment, they're empty. They've been stripped to the bone. In Denver I have a shotgun, 12 Gauge, and just over 120 rounds. This shotgun could be invaluable to our survival. If we can retrieve my shotgun then we'd be able to properly defend ourselves and search in more populated areas for supplies and other people still living in this city... Rika won't let me leave her alone when I go to Denver and get my gun, so the only option is to go together. I know that she's not comfortable with riding the bike for any distance, let alone 60 miles to Denver. I've looked at the map and found the best route out of the city, there are a lot of residential areas around us... this makes things very difficult for us to leave, but I figure that if we just bike hard and fast out of the city then we'll be fine. I just hope that my asthma won't cause me too much problems. We'll leave early next morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment