There are two of us now...
Here we chronicle our struggles with the undead horde. We've learned to survive.
Our hope is that the information collected here will aid you in your survival as well.

Boom Bitch!

Monday, March 21, 2011

Planning

I've been thinking of how to remove the remaining staircase, the barricade is beginning to be problematic. It takes a lot of time to move the barricade, not to mention the exposure we face while waiting to get in. We need more weapons, and more materials if we plan on modifying the staircase, and finding some other survivors. We currently don't have any extra supplies to feed anyone else, in fact I need to find food for us. We're running low on our canned foods, we ran out of fresh food days ago; soft potatoes... The neighboring apartments have been left empty and undisturbed, I have always assumed that they would come back, it doesn't look like that's going to happen now, I suppose it was foolish to think that they would return. Now I should start looking there first, I'll try my best to avoid prying, and preserve the privacy of our neighbors; living, dead, or otherwise..

Rika's leaving soon, I told her not to leave alone but she won't listen to me and we haven't the time or the energy to waste arguing. I'm very distraught about her decision, but deep down inside I'm relieved to not have to go out on my own again. I'll have the food by the time Rika returns. God, I hope she returns safe, I can't do this alone...

No comments:

Post a Comment